Friday 27 July 2012

Olympic Oath

 This is my own Oath I wrote
In the name of all room 20 competitors I promise that we
will take part in the room 20 class olympics, showing PRIDE meaning
that we will show our personal best, respect to other teams, we will show
integrity by being honest and following the rules, having determination to win and show enjoyment throughout the games.






 This is the Oath I recorded.
"In the name of all competitors, I promise that we shall take part in these
  Olympic Games, respecting and abiding by the rules that govern them, in the
  true spirit of sportsmanship, for the glory of sport and the honour of our teams."










4 comments:

  1. Wow Josh.
    Your Olympic Oath s awesome, you said it very clearly.
    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Josh!
    I your oath, I like the way you did room 20 competitive's. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Josh your oath is great and it shows that you want to play in the room 20 Olympic. Good work!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome oath Josh, we love how you have used the word PRIDE in your work. Keep up the great work.
    Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...