Friday 15 March 2013

Ordinary Day

One ordinary day at 7:00 AM I wake up in my ordinary room in my ordinary bed I eat my ordinary breakfast, I brush my ordinary teeth and pack my ordinary bag. I walk across the ordinary street to my ordinary school. I walk past the ordinary class rooms to my ordinary class. I say hello to my ordinary teacher and head out of my ordinary class.

I walk onto the ordinary court to play some ordinary touch rugby I score an ordinary try. The ordinary bell rings and the ordinary kids go to their ordinary class. My ordinary name gets called in the ordinary role. I go to my ordinary computer to make an ordinary comment. I do my ordinary maths and the ordinary orange card gets handed out by my ordinary teacher. I get my ordinary brainfood and get my ordinary computer out and do my ordinary writing. But something extraordinary happened, one of my ordinary best friends walked into our ordinary class. My ordinary teacher tells us that he will be joining our ordinary class for the rest of the ordinary year. I felt over excited and let out a big extraordinary “yes” amongst  my ordinary classmates.

I go to get my ordinary morning tea. I sit beside ordinary Henry and ordinary Sam and have an ordinary chat. The ordinary bell rings and I go out to have my ordinary play. I walk around the ordinary school and the ordinary bell rings. I head back to my ordinary class and sit down on my ordinary seat. I get the ordinary instructions from my ordinary teacher and head on to my ordinary reading. I read my ordinary book and fill in the ordinary worksheet.
The ordinary time flies by and the ordinary lunch bell rings. I head out onto the ordinary field to play some ordinary touch rugby. I score lots of ordinary tries then the ordinary bell rings again and Henry,
Sam and I head back to our ordinary class. My ordinary teacher reads our ordinary class book to our ordinary ears. We head to the end of our ordinary day with an ordinary game of splash!!!

Thanks for joining me with my ordinary day/extraordinary day :) 
Joshua

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Josh.
    I love your ordinary story.
    My Favorite part is the part when something extraordinary happened.
    You should keep writing story's like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What An Extraordinary day, Josh!
    What was your Favourite Part of the Ordinary Day, Josh?
    What happened when you went home after school?

    Scinccerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great story Josh.
    I really like this ordinary fantastic work.
    Keep it up
    well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Josh great story.
    Your story really paints a picture in my head.
    Awesome Work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kazzie! (your zebra friend.)Thursday, May 02, 2013

    Hey Josh!
    I love your ordinary/etraordinary day writing. It sounds like every single day I had at Parkvale when I was there. Now I'm at intermediate it is the same thing everyday part from Tuesday and Thursdays. Hope you write more interesting stories.

    From your zebra friend

    Kazzie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...