Thursday 9 May 2013

Rock climbing

Today room 16 went rock climbing at Karamu High School with the year 12's
In my group we had Elijah, Dylan and I, our buddies were William and Gemma
Here is a reflection.



                Reflection for rock climbing
· Something I was pleased with was that I climbed up the wall in 23 seconds.
                           
· I really enjoyed learning how to climb a rock climbing wall
                 
…because I have never been rock climbing before.


· Something I found hard was gripping my hands on the small blocks.


· Something that made me think was what block to move my foot to.
                
…because I slipped when I put my foot on the wrong block

· Something I want to get better at is climbing the wall without slipping
         (What can I do about it?)



Here are some photos of me










 


5 comments:

  1. Awesome presentation Joshua. I like how you made the tagexdo, its a really smart way to present it. Keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharyn HeibnerFriday, May 10, 2013

    WOW Josh I love your reflection of the rock climbing you did with your buddies from Karamu High. You looked like you were having a fantastic time. How are you going to stop yourself from slipping on the climbing wall? I can't wait to see the next lot of photo's from the up coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!! Joshy. It looks like you had a lot of fun at the Rock Climbing. Was the place that you went to in Napier?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Josh
    I like how you have used something diffrent than a prezi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Josh cool presentation I like your tagexdo its awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...