Tuesday 30 July 2013

The two wildebeests

   



                                           
                                   

                                        Here is the second part of my story
                                         

                                   



                                                   Here is my story

      “Come on man, lets cross the river,” said the wildebeest.

“Nah, there’s a crocodile,” said the other wildebeest.

“No, it’s a log,” said the wildebeest.

“See it’s a crocodile, I bet you it will move when I punch it,” said the other wildebeest.
“Nope, it’s a log,” said the wildebeest.
“Listen to me man, it’s a crocodile!” said the other wildebeest.
“No, it’s a floating log,” said the first wildebeest.
“Look, I will poke it with this stick and then it will come and eat you.” said the other wildebeest.
“Haa, haa, I was right, It’s a log,” said the wildebeest.
“Look, I will jump on it and I bet that it is a crocodile,” The other wildebeest jumps.
“Maybe you were right it was a log,” said the other wildebeest.
CHOMP!!!
“You were right, it was a crocodile.” said the alive wildebeest.


“Hey dad,” said the wildebeest.
“Hi son, is that a log?”

To be continued...











4 comments:

  1. Great post Josh. I like the text messages that you did. And great story. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Text messaging Josh!
    I like the way you have proof read it.
    And punctuated the missing punctuation.
    That video was funny wasn't it?
    Everyone did a great job at writing the story.
    Well done, keep up the great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Josh,
    That was such a great story!
    I like the way you put 2 ifakes into complete to the story.
    I also like the way that you said to be continued:)
    Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!
    That is just amazing.
    Great story to go with the video.
    I like how you tried http://iphonefaketext.com/.
    Keep up the great work Josh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...